Emmaus Anglican Church is a biblically rooted, urban community following Jesus into an ever-deeper experience of God and his mission in the world.
To embody the good news of God, who desires to reconcile all people and all things to himself through Jesus.
- We value integrity – pursuing a coherent biblical worldview through thoughtful reflection on scripture and consistency in practice.
- We value community – growing together as a diverse body and welcoming others into that body.
- We value the poor and vulnerable through mutual fellowship, service, and pursuit of social justice.
- We value restoration – a journey from brokenness toward healing and wholeness through the work of the Holy Spirit.
- We value supporting one another in the lifelong journey toward maturity in Christ.
- We value God’s gifts and their expression through each person for the good of Christ’s body.
For more information on what we believe please see the following links:
ANiC’s Theological Stance
ACNA’s Theological Stance & The Jerusalem Declaration
The Book of Common Prayer
The 39 Articles